Focus on Mark is part of the Focus Bible Study Series which contains studies of Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John.
The Focus Bible Study Series is the perfect guide for in-depth scripture study. Each book in the series includes informative commentary, thought-provoking study questions and experiential group activities that encourage a deeper understanding of scripture. The journal format has lots of space for writing and encourages personal reflection and spiritual growth.
The Focus Bible Study Series is ideal for individual or group study and reflection, adult classes, small-faith communities, retreats and midweek Bible study groups.
Each book features:
- Thought-provoking study questions with space for written responses
- A wealth of ideas to promote prayer and journal meditations that build faith and understanding of the scriptures
- Numerous suggestions for activities that promote experiential learning and meaningful discussion to encourage spiritual growth.
The Focus series welcomes the reader into a journey of discovery in which personal experience interacts with the biblical text. An abundance of great material makes this an excellent program for groups of any denomination wishing to find the meaning of the scripture in their lives."
- Sr. Macrina Scott, O.S.F., under of the Denver Catholic Biblical School and author of Picking the "Right" Bible Study Program and Bible Stories Revisited
"The Focus books were very helpful in getting our Bible study group started, offering a sound basis for reflection and discussion. I highly recommend these guides to any Bible study group."
- Stephen Wilson, Canon Evangelist, St. John's Episcopal Cathedral,Denver, CO